Wednesday 27 March 2013

Brighton Trip

The Wednesday after half term Rob had arranged for us to go down to Brighton to do some research for our FMP.
Prior to the trip I had looked into reliant music stores and musical equipment stores that I could visit and try and get a hold of information regarding music.
It was nice to go somewhere new as all our previous trips were to London!
On my way to the big music store that I wanted to visit, I came across a handful of alternative stores such as Independent stores and a Vans store. I went inside and had a look around to get a general feel to the alternative fashion.
I managed to pick up some free flyers to look at as well as some advice from the members of staff on their opinion on alternative music and how it ties in with their clothes.
I finally managed to get to GAK, so i went inside and had a look, I tried a guitar out and had a convocation with the man serving me, he himself was into his alternative music so gave me some great advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment