Wednesday 27 March 2013

FMP

We recently started our Final Major Project.
For this we had to write our own briefs so I decided to re design the Ad campaign for a band called Sincerity. I will be designing them a new logo, website, poster, merchandise, promotional photos and facebook banner.
I want to use this opportunity to broaden my skills in design. I want to be using different mediums that I don't usually use to create my work, something I have wanted to use is a brush pen. so I intend to buy myself a brush pen and teach myself how to use it, and then use this skill to design my own logo with it.
It will also be a good time to read new books and look into work that I have always admired and find out the artist who created them and looking into them.
This will also be a good time to use the skills I already have and strengthen them.
I'm looking forward to being independent with this project as it will test my ability and I'm looking forward to be able to look into my chosen subject and finding more out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment